Countdown to Black Friday
The countdown to Black Friday has officially begun! In 15 days, complete chaos will ensue for the super saving, deal craving holiday we’ve all come to know and love. Here at Memolink, we want to make sure you have the best shopping experience you can, and have a few tips to help you make it through this iconic day (unscathed).
1. Deals are starting earlier and earlier. Some stores are opening around 6pm on Thanksgiving to kick off Black Friday. But wait, Thanksgiving is for family, turkey and football, what do you mean I have to get out there that early to get the best deals? Don’t do it. Just say no. Get online, in your flannel PJs, and shop from home. Very few deals are exclusively in store-only deals.
2. Black Friday Ads tend to get leaked weeks before Black Friday. Visit BlackFriday.com to see what ads are already available. This will help you create your plan of attack so you know exactly what you want and where to buy it from.
3. Make sure your MyStores are up to date on Memolink. What are MyStores you ask? Your favorite stores of course! Every store page on Memolink has a little star that you can click to let us know this is one of your favorites. That way we can send you alerts when that store is having huge sales or point increases. You can also browse your MyStores Coupons from our Daily Checklist to easily find the best deals at your favorite stores.
4. Stay Home on Black Friday. Same deal as Thanksgiving, you’ll find the same deals online, plus you’ll earn cashback from Memolink, PLUS you’ll avoid that rare (but real threat) that someone may beat you with a flat screen TV box so you don’t steal the Xbox they’re trying to get on sale.
5. As always, don’t forget to click through Memolink! That way we can track your goodies and award you all the points you deserve.
Keep an eye out here for more holiday gift ideas and money saving tips and don’t forget to have a safe and saving Black Friday!