How To: Throw the Best Football Party
2. Send invites. Let everyone know that the kickoff throw down is going on at your house. These Beer and Ball invitations from Tiny Prints will ensure every RSVP is a Yes.
If college ball is more your thing over NFL, Football Fanatics has a whole line of College Football Themed Invites.
3. Make sure the house is clean, and everything is set out before the guests arrive. If you’re in a pinch for time and need help tidying things up, do a quick search for “House Cleaning” on Groupon. You can earn points for paying someone to clean your house, how great is that?
4. Decorate! Nothing gets everyone excited quite like some good décor. You can find team specific party supplies at ShindigZ.
5. Make sure there are plenty of options for food and beverages. Crate & Barrel will help you entertain in style with several Dining & Entertaining sets and options.
6. Desserts are always a sweet touchdown! Cheryl’s has delicious buttercream frosted football cookie tins to make things nice and easy for you.
7. Hire a Babysitter. While all the parents may be around, the last thing they want to do is spend all of their fun time chasing their rug rats. Find a great babysitter on Care.com and your guests will think you’re a genius.
Most importantly, have fun! Football is one of America’s favorite pastimes, so you really can’t go wrong!